What is an 'Affiliate'?
Adding value by connecting (matchmaker)
Knows both the service and the potential buyer
There are 3 types:
- does it without material gain
- gets rewarded with product / service
- receives financial reward
Being an affiliate is a great way to generate income based upon the trust of people in your networks. People are saturated with offers so they tend to tune out. There are people in your networks who will be grateful for your suggestion. More than you realise!
How to choose a good affiliate scheme:
1) work with someone you trust
2) pick a 'product' that you believe in (resonates strongly with your values)
3) go for something with a high affiliate %age.
20% is common. 50% is rare. I'm offering 80% on 28DC so I strongly encourage you to check it out!